31.3.10

Sunny Blue

Today was just like any other day but this time it had a twist of 85 degree with the sun shining brite in my face. Hope I don't get a tan...lol.1 more day of school until Spring break hits which brings me to a pause because I don't know what I'm going to do for a week of no school. My mom says we may go to Miami but we have not seen our family in a while so we may go to Milwaukee, Wisconsin. But besides all that I had a great time at school even though my favorite teacher, Ms.Hughett, is moving to Ohio when school is over. She is one of the best dressed teachers in the whole entire school and I admire her for that. She encourage me to stay true to myself and not let anybody bring me down on how I dress. In this past week she has been giving some of her belongings to us since she is moving out of her condo. Some of the items she brought in still had tags on them. My teacher also brought in some of her paintings she did, which were really nice. So I have 2 of her drawlings, 3 pairs of heels, 2 shirts, 1 pair of jeans,  2 dresses, and alot of accessories that I got from my teacher. I hope summer nevers get here.

Shoe Land sandals, Foreve 21 jeans, Target shirt, Charlotte Russe tank top, bracelet got from my teacher Ms. Hughett.

No comments: