28.6.10

Double S

Saturday at Six Flags, double s was the best day of my Summer. I had so much fun with my mom and friends there. I would of never thought I would ride so many rollercoasters back to back because me, Asiah, doesn't go to well with rollercoaster. But after going on Acrophobia I felt like I could get on anything except for Goliath. lol. Now I just can't wait to go back again and go on the last 2 I didn't ride, Goliath and The Georgia Scorcher.

To the left side is my best friend from 2nd grade Esra Galgal, In the middle Ashley Cunningham best friend since 3rd, and me on the right

It was very hot, as you can see the sweat on our faces.lol About to get on the Batman ride. This was my 2nd favorite ride at Six flags, I just wished it was longer. My number 1 favorite ride was Superman but I don't have a pick for that one.

Im in the pink trying to catch up to Esra. lol
This ride is called the The Great American Scream Machine and the last one I went on for the day ended at Six Flags but boy was I screaming. I really enjoyed my time at Six Flags and can't wait to come back again.

No comments: