17.6.10

The News for Today


 Summer vaction has been going well for me so far, getting to hang out with my friends have relieved me from being in the dungeon ( my room ) for some days.lol
 Starting to work on my modeling since I have the time now and it has been going so far well. Now I just have to get back on toning and eating right for my body.
Also I started back doing videos for curly hair and if you have any suggestion for me on what should I do next or anything that envolves fashion please comment or message me at asiah.gregory@yahoo.com .
Now the updates on photos, I will be taking more photos starting next week so please stay tune!!




Zara skirt,Rave pants,H&M tied tank,New York & Company tank,Forever 21 multi colored beaded necklaces,Macy rope necklace,So Good shades,Aldo grey shoes,Shoe Land heels,

1 comment:

Sunny Side-Up said...

I love the outfit with you in the zara skirt. Classy.




God bless!