13.9.11

Double Take

Take One

 Good day to everybody! I was so excited and hoping to make the top 10 for Teen Vogue SnapShot Contest but I didn't make the cut... but hey like the old saying goes " better luck next time."
  School School School boy can I not get enough of school. Knowing all the hard work that I need to put in frustrates  stresses me out. And all these kids running around like buffoons in the jungle makes me angry. This is High School-- grow up already please!!!

vibrant4
vibrant5
vibrant3
vibrant7
vibrant2
vibrant8


Take Two

Every time it never fails people at school always look at me side ways. The topic today at school was "why are you wearing socks with sandals (wedges)??"  My answer " It's a fashion trend...." what more can I say.

vintage3
vintage2
vintage6

 The Miu Miu Dress that had me inspired to wear this outfit:

floral rise


Welp got to get off and study for Fashion!!!






10 comments:

Emanuela said...

sorry that U didn't make it! Love both looks, gorgeous blue skirt!!!!

xo Emma

www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

Vantage Point Vintage said...

Love the yellow & blue together in the first outfit, and the dress is gorgeous!

Best,
Nicole http://www.vantagepointvintage.com/blog/

Toria said...

Next time you should say "cuz i'm cooler than you!" lol...jk..that would be mean. Just keep doing your thing...you are fabulous and people will always be quick to judge and criticize fabulous people!! :)
~Toria

**Thanks for following my blog! :)

www.bonafidestyle.blogspot.com

kasiaroni said...

i love first look!!!!! :)

Shelly said...

Awesome the blu skirt, look is really gorgeous.

Unknown said...

love both looks!!! sorry you didn't make it1 you deserve it!!!!


xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.com/

Dunia C. said...

god i love your blog. i follow you
perfect miumiu look
xx

Ioana Liliana said...

You look amazing!


Fashezine

Naina said...

LOVE the pop of color from your skirt!

SIDEWALKCATWALKS.blogspot.com

Lullaby said...

OMG they are such a cute outfirts! Love them!

xoxox
http://livingfaraway-lullaby.blogspot.com/