6.9.11

A Weekend To Remember

Busy busy busy.... I must say. I've been dying to post what great adventures I had this week and here they are! Hope you like!

laidback7
laidback4
laidback5
laidback8
laidback

Saturday Night
Spending a day in Buckhead --going to Atlantic Station and Lenox mall.
vintage3
vintage1

Sunday
Had fun at Luda's celeb basketball tournament. Unfortunately arriving early for this should have meant arriving at 12pm instead of 1pm because the one and only Justin Bieber was going to be playing. Be I truly enjoyed myself with the company of my bff Samira and my mother.

Teyana Taylor and Wale

 Angela Simmons

Tyrese Gibson

Justin Bieber

Carmelo Anthony

Lance

Chris Paul

11 comments:

Sophie with her Illustrations said...

I really like the outfit you have on, it's very feminine. I am glad you had a lot of fun

Anonymous said...

Beautiful wedges!!!

Like Mousse Au Chocolat said...

i love the first outfit; your shoes are amazing

Vega said...

looks like you had a great time! love love love the outfit!

<3- Vega
http://www.vintagecomplex.blogspot.com

Dominique W. said...

Gurl looks like you had a great weekend! You also look stunning! Great outfit choices. I love basketball and celebs lol Wish I was there! :-)

MJ said...

Great looks- I love those pants and that dress! Such great colors and prints!

stylebymj.blogspot.com

Vantage Point Vintage said...

Fabulous outfits...you look amazing!

Hearts,
Nicole http://www.vantagepointvintage.com/blog/

Alejandra said...

how amazing is that basketball match???

You look amazing btw!

http://stylingbyalejandra.blogspot.com/

mari said...

i'm totally lovestruck by those palazzo-pants you wear in your first outfit! they're truly brilliant.

xx // themerrimari.blogspot.com

Dunia C. said...

love those pants!!
xx

Jesuss said...

Luv your pants :)