2.10.11

Swapnista Day Party...


Me and Kristen



Me and Alaina


 Shoes Shoes Shoes...
Fashionista with the shoes.




Style Wars contestants
(Bianca, Kerrie, Mattie Mattieologie, Eboni, Jazmine Fashion Rouge: A Jade Collective, me, and Alaina )





Me and Adrene (House Of Adrene)

Breck, Me, and Eboni

Me (1st place winner ) and Breck (2nd place winner) 
I was sooo happy that I won 1st place in the Fall Swapnista " Style Wars" contest... I thought all the bloggers had wonderful outfits on and they were all winners in my eyes.

Nappy Rutz by Cherie Huff, feather earrings!!!! Love love love them.. I will be soon getting another pair!

The Winners Prize!!





Starting from the beginning to the end of my first Swapnista Day Party. I had a great time with wonderful bloggers that were just like me in many different ways. Participating in the Fall Swapnista "Style Wars" contest was very fun. I loved everyone's outfits; so much personality in everyone of them. I also found out about great boutiques that I will be going to very soon!!! Shout out to Nappy Rutz, House of Adrene, Imperfect Concepts, Cleva Bootique, and Funk Flair.  I also want to thank Keren for this great opportunity. Can't wait to go to the next Swapnista Event. It will surely be marked on my calendar.

9 comments:

Kay Cee said...

Thanks so much for your recap and congrats on winning the coveted clutch!! Hope you join us again in January.

Maya said...

Congratulations! Love your outfit!

Little Rus said...

You all looked beautiful, but I am so glad you were the one who won! :) Congratulations, sweetie! x

Baby Shopaholic said...

Great meeting you! Your such a beautiful and lovely girl. You and you mom are fabulous! Congrats on the win!

The Dumpy Duchess said...

it was awesome meeting you sweetie and your mom in person! I adore both blogs! congratulations on winning! look forward to seeing you guys again real soon!

CHULALA said...

nice post and gr8 blog, come check awt my fashion blog and lets follow each other like twitter :)

Chuchu-chulala.blogspot.com

sharzville said...

I love the feather earrings,looking great...congratulations:)

www.sharzville.wordpress.com

Saltos de Cristal said...

Love it!!

Kisses,
Saltos de Cristal
http://saltosdecristal.blogspot.com/

SheDel said...

your earrings are GORGEOUS and your outfit is FIERCE!!!!!!!!!! Just discovered your blog.

Now following :)

http://mythriftedcloset.blogspot.com/