19.1.12

BANG!






I'm back! Did you lovelies missed me? If you are wondering what I have been doing lately, pretty much school, DECA and working on my school's fashion show. Goals for this year is to wear all my clothes that are in my closet and revamp my room. Hopefully I will soon be sowing! So I am very happy about that.
Can you say Cinderella's Closet 2012 Teen Board Representative?
Yes indeed! I am soo happy to be working along side Cinderella's Closet once again. The people there are just so wonderful.I am really thankful for this grand opportunity. If you are looking for Prom / formal dresses they are the way to go. Check Out Cinderella's Closet

9 comments:

Hershley's Sweet Kiss said...

CongratS! love you fit!

Ashley Turchin said...

You look great! Love those trousers! xoxo

Unknown said...

congrats on all your success and wish you much more:) fab look as always

Dunia C. said...

i love your shoes!
i wish we have proms here in spain... congrats!
xx

Shelly said...

Photos are so vivid!

Thepeppymay

Juliette said...

nice blog! :))

Fashion Pad said...

Congrats! Loving this classy look! Now following!

Mitha Komala said...

congrats pretty! i love your cardigan and shoes, they are gorgeous. you look so stunning wearing them. I love your blog, all contents are amazing <3

follow me if you love to, and i’ll follow you back :)

http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

Fashion Means Everything said...

ohhhh love your pants